Tuesday to Friday
- 10 Feb 25 Call for Papers Announcement
- 16 Apr 25 Extended Abstract deadline
- 31 Apr 25 Notice of acceptance
- 9 Jun 25 Paper deadline
- 16 Jun 25 Preliminary programme
- 16 July 25 Early registration up to
- 23 July 25 Final programme
- Sept 25 Conference date
PCNS Passive Components Networking Symposium is a bi-annual international symposium organized by EPCI European Passive Components Institute in co-operation with an European university
The next 5th edition of the PCNS Passive Components Networking Days Symposium will be organised in Spain, host university to be announced.
PCNS networking symposium mission is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends in the field of passive electronic components and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components.