Who we are
This website address https://pcns.events is owned and operated by EPCI European Passive Components Institute
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Collected web visitor statistic data are used by analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster and Google Search Console and kept for internal analysis by EPCI only.
Social media follow up / CONTACT FORM
The website offer links to the EPCI LinkedIn and Twitter sites that can be followed to get updates and news. The online contact form is using only email information as the necessary information to follow up with the subject. Emails are kept within EPCI internal database for the newsletter function and not shared with any third party entity or shared for other marketing campaigns.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (such as symposium registration), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
CONFERENCE SERVICES & FEES
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION – PCNS conference attendees register online using registration form that provide information on type of registration and fee. The conference fee rates are published in the PCNS info & download page from the main menu. Upon filling the form, and giving consent to the conditions herein, conference registration is completed and confirmation sent the the client email.
PRICES – Prices are quoted in EUR without VAT. VAT may be add to the conference fee depending to the client’s country of origin.
PAYMENT OPTIONS – Client has an option for online payment or offline (bank transfer) payments. Online payment is realized via PayPal or Payment Gate directly after completion of the registration form. In case of offline payment, the client will receive an invoice for bank transfer by email with 10days payment terms. Registration in the case of offline payment is completed and confirmed by email after the conference fee is received on the PCNS bank account.
REFUND REQUESTS – Conference fee refund requests are accepted by email to EPCI secretary or by online page noted herein. Full fee is refunded up to 10days prior the first conference day. 50% refund fee less than 10days prior to the first day of the conference. No refund is possible during the conference days. Client will be informed about refund within 10days after the request submission with refund payment within 45days after the refund acceptance.
Business name: EPCI European Passive Components Institute
Legal Name: Ing. Tomáš Zedníček Ph.D.
T.G.Masaryka 477, 563 01 Lanskroun, Czech Republic
Owner and General Director: Tomas Zednicek Ph.D.
Company Registration Reference:
VAT No.: CZ700823
Copyrights and Policies
PCNS Antitrust Compliance Declaration
- PCNS organizers takes antitrust law considerations seriously. The purpose of PCNS Passive Components Networking Symposium is to help participants to understand major issues related to passive component industry, its barriers, news and challenges.
- PCNS organizers reminds all the participants of the need to be mindful of the requirement to comply with antitrust and competion laws.
- There should be no discuss of any matters relating to competition among participants, including discussion of individual prices, rates or market strategies and no exchange of information concerning any other competitive aspects of an individual company’s operation.
- Should any participant to this conference attempt to initiate discussion with other participant on this matters, we recommend to participants end the conversation immediately, and at all times act in accordance with their own antitrust compliance policies and all applicable laws
GDPR Compliance Declaration
PCNS conference and EPCI as the main organizer of the event are following and comply to the EU GDPR policy.
The following procedures and actions are implemented:
- the necessary personal and other data are collected only for reference and communication purposes
- personal data are stored by internal EPCI databased not shared with other third parties, nor for marketing campaigns
- no sensitive personal data are collected
- photography at the event is allowed for private use only, unless permitted by the organizers
Although we believe that the information supplied is generally correct, we do not assume any responsibility whatsoever for its accuracy. No endorsement of any third-party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to, included on, or linked from or to this site.