PCNS Passive Components Networking Symposium is a bi-annual international symposium organized by EPCI European Passive Components Institute since 2017 in co-operation with an European university.
PCNS networking symposium mission is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends in the field of passive electronic components and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components.
- 10 Feb 23 Call for Papers Announcement
- 2 Apr 23 Abstract deadline
- 31 Apr 23 Notice of acceptance
- 9 Jun 23 Paper deadline
- 16 Jun 23 Preliminary programme
- 16 Jun 23 Early registration up to
- 23 July 23 Final programme
- 11-14 Sep 23 Conference dates
4th PCNS SYMPOSIUM THEME
PASSIVE COMPONENTS FOR HIGH ENERGY SYSTEMS
The conference theme will be elaborated in conference Workshop, Hot Topic Panel Discussion, Keynote, and papers selection preferences.